So you’ve taken a tour with us. You loved it and have made lots of new friends and memories and now it’s time to move on, right? Wait just a minute! We need your help!
It’s a tough world for small business and small tour operators. Even though the product is excellent, we just don’t have the same resources as big hotels or large touring companies. It’s an uphill battle for the little guys to stay in business providing tours for those on a budget, but a battle we are continually fighting. You’re looking for something a little less expensive, somewhere you won’t have to pay a commission like you do at the big hotels and hostels. Booking directly with the tour operator saves you money, money that maybe you don’t even know you’re spending for the phone call the reception makes for you. Maybe you are a backpacker or a student, or maybe you’re just saving up for something and don’t want to dip into your savings to have a great experience. That’s where we come in. Hey guys! Over here! Let’s tour together! We want to give you what you want. But we need you, not just to come and be a part of a memorable experience, but to pass the word on so we can continue doing what we do.
How you can help:
- Review us on Trip Advisor…this is a big one guys. When people are looking at new places and companies, in today’s world, tripadvisor is king. We need your feedback so we can grow, and people will find us more easily if we have reviews. If long periods go without any reviews our rating goes down on tripadvisor, so review us! Even just a line or two makes a difference.
- Tell your friends. Send people you love over to us and let us show them a great time. They’ll love you for it.
- Become our friend on facebook and twitter. Check out photos, get tagged in them and share your experiences. Heck, you may even end up on our blog or in a brochure!
- Send us your photos. We want you to be part of our community. Your memories are our memories!
- Come back to us. Seriously, we love seeing you when you visit. No experience is ever the same because no group of people is ever the same. It’s a great way to spend an afternoon or evening and hey, it’s cheap! Added bonus!
Small business is important. You get more choices, you get a more personal experience and we get to keep offering great value at a low price. That’s a win-win if I’ve ever heard one!